Caught red handed

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 28. May 2014, 20:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Literally caught. I was in the kitchen when hubby shouted what you doing I'm busy ,yes but what you doing ,nothing that concerns you so in he comes and catches me with my hand in a jar of pickled red cabbage,oops. :oops: Mig

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Mig you naughty girl...I love it.. :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    Ha! :lol::lol:

Been happening in my kitchen, too. Lately, it's salty or sweet foods, pickles. None of which I am supposed to be eating.... :oops:

Oh, the lectures that follow :lol:
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Oh Mig you Naughty girl :shock: :o but mmm I like red cabbage and would do the same. :oops: :oops: he he :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I dread to think how many times I have had my OH ask me what I'm doing when in the kitchen and I'm sneaking a munch of something! It's lucky he didn't ask you when you have a mouthful of biscuits or crisps!!
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Raw red cabbage is my downfall and healthy! The same goes for raw sprouts, potato, carrot, parsnip, sugar snap peas, cucumber, courgette, and green beans of any description. I am also partial for frozen peas and broad beans. Yum-yum. 8) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    Your not to blame Mig ,pickle cabbage isso good :)
  • mzjones
    mzjones Bots Posts: 38
    Options
    hehehehe I definitely had to giggle at this one. I don't think you can complain about pickled cabbage :D