Good morning!

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 27. May 2014, 08:04 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone! Things are nuts at the moment, just got over the nasty flu bug and now it's countdown to me & the OH's holiday! Started going through the 'to do list'. Doing pretty well with it till this morning when I woke up and after getting round and into sitting position on the bed I went to stand up when 'oooouuucchh!' I must have trapped a nerve in my lower back close to my right hip. Every sudden movement or slight bend is agony! Can't believe this has happened when it's only 9 days till we go away, I just hope it un-traps before we go! :(

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I hope so too, it must be very uncomfortable. Take it easy for today, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,708
    Just what you don't need. Trapped nerve or pulled muscle? Either way, I hope it settles down quickly.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    bubba that is not nice, why do these thing happen just before our holidays my OH would say its because I flap..have you tried ice to stop the nerve swelling...and rest it...I do hope it eases up for you then you can have a lovely holiday x
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hope it eases for you soon Bubba not very nice thing to happen just before your holiday xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Oh Bubba
    What a time to start.......Its always the case isn't it.......rest as much as is possible beforehand

Love
    Hileena