H a h problems ; my turn

mamasmurf
mamasmurf Member Posts: 89
edited 29. Jun 2014, 06:01 in Living with Arthritis archive
My humira delivery was expected last friday the 20th June between 8 and 10 , no delivery .
Phoned them , change of time : now between 11 and 1 .
No delivery , phoned them : now between 3 and 5 .
Cancelled lunch arrangements with friends and waited ; and waited ; and waited.......no delivery .
Phoned them , can't deliver weekend or monday , now on tuesday after 4 , waited ; and waited......you can guess the rest !
Phoned them again , can't deliver wednesday or thursday but could try friday 27th , our delivery driver keeps trying but you're never in .
I put up with all of it , I kept calm and never got cross with the people on the phones , they have no more control of the drivers than I do ; but to waste lovely warm days waiting for a delivery that doesn't arrive and be told the driver knocked repeatedly and we didn't answer, has sent me over the edge and into the realm of screaming abdabs
If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will not be responsible for my actions . I plead insanity m'lud . mamasmurf

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh no mamasmurf, I hope they have the right address... :o if they do I think they might be fibbing..and haven't been...I know nothing of humira ..apart from you have to take it on time..so I do hope once they have been you have no more trouble...good luck
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Ye gods, how dare they suggest that the driver knocked when he obviously didn't. :x They are in a mess at the moment (as their website acknowledges) but this has been going on since before Christmas: it's about time they sorted themselves out, months and months of shoddy service is appallling. Put in a complaint to your rheumatology unit, they need to know that this has happened. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    It's beyond believe that this is still happening ,hope you're not suffering too much. Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    This is shoddy in the extreme. Do let your rheumatology people know but, as I suggested in a previous thread, why not let your MP know too. This service is not fit for purpose.

And, how are you in all this?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • LisaW
    LisaW Bots Posts: 37
    How distressing! Hope your humira turns up on Tuesday. Did you tell them it was vital it was delivered asap?

I get so cross when the delivery company tells me they had either rung my bell or knocked repeatedly, when they obviously hadn't. I especially get annoyed when I catch them writing up the 'can't deliver note' at my post box, me standing next to him, asking "so where's the parcel then?" I just get some nonsensical reply back :x

I have complained about this behaviour before, but nothing has changed. I'd would rather they be upfront about why my deliver isn't going to delivered. So, at least I can get on with my day!!

I have also insisted on collecting parcels from the depot as I just can't waste my time waiting for a delivery as I do most of my shopping online these days.
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    There is Humira line from HAH, have you tried it? I am now able to get through to them but whether they deliver next week is another matter.

It is so frustrating to wait in for days on end when it never arrives. It really is unacceptable.
  • mamasmurf
    mamasmurf Member Posts: 89
    Delivery arrived late friday evening , luckily the man delivering was able to work out how to ring our doorbell ! Couldn't believe how complicated a simple delivery can become !
    mamasmurf
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    That is good news and thanks for letting us know. I hope you will soon feel the benefit - or at least not feel quite so bad :roll:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright