mike R is back

MILO147
MILO147 Member Posts: 13
edited 30. Aug 2014, 10:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi I am very sorry that I have not been here for a while but I am having a lot of problems with my legs . it is just one infection after another . I am still driving . my wife hazel is just after having a guided injection on her shoulder the pain is now gone ( this will last for 3 months then pain in shoulder returns

my son mike JR is having blood taken every four weeks as his iron level was low . He is also waiting on a new splint for his leg , he still wont have another operation done .

hope you are all keeping well

Very sorry
MIKE R & Hazel & mike JR :):):):):):):):):):):)
Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Mike. It's lovely to have you back but I'm sorry things aren't too good for any of you. I hope they will improve.

I saw your other thread. I believe there is a delay now on new posters. It's all to do with preventing spam. And it works :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Hi Mike good to see you back,love to the family. Mig
  • MILO147
    grrr this computer is always freezing, thank you people for taking the time to respond to my post :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Mike I was wondering how you was getting on with the driving..its good to see you, only sorry you are all suffering in one way or another..hope to hear more from you soon ...hope things improve for you all..
    Love to you Hazel and Mike JR xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • FelicityD
    FelicityD Bots Posts: 39
    Hi Mike,

Sorry to read you and the family are going through a tough time at the moment. Sending you all good wishes. F
  • MILO147
    Hi Barbara 12, the driving is going great have a pedal guard as my foot was always touching the accelerator , very dangerous my gp did not like this , but now its fine . all my infections are down to my diabetics .

THank you so much for reading my post

all the best :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
  • MILO147
    Hi FelicityD ,
    nice to hear from you We wish you well

thanks for reading my post :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    MILO147 wrote:
    Hi Barbara 12, the driving is going great have a pedal guard as my foot was always touching the accelerator , very dangerous my gp did not like this , but now its fine . all my infections are down to my diabetics .

THank you so much for reading my post

all the best :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Mike I always knew you would not give up on the driving :D:D you was so committed to it when taking your test...good for you :D ..give my love to Hazel and Mike JR...he must be so sacred not to have another op bless..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Lovely to see you posting again Mike :)
    Good you told us it was you or I wouldn't have recognised the username :wink:
    Love to the family and I hope that Hazel's shoulder stays well for AGES :D
    love
    Toni xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello Mike Hazel and Mike'jr
    it's lovely to see you on here again i missed you as well.
    sorry you all have been in so much pain.
    take care all
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx