Much Better!

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 30. Aug 2014, 10:30 in Living with Arthritis archive
I want to thank you all guys for your lovely messages, I'm much better thank you. Still getting my strength back so not doing much this weekend ready for next Thursday if the weather is good we are off to Dorset staying over night and going to Monkey World! I'm very excited as I've wanted to go for a few years now but something always got in the way, so making sure health wise I'm pretty good. Fingers crossed the weather stays dry otherwise it's no go.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am pleased you are feeling better and I hope you are able to have your few days away - the forecast is good for next week thanks to the tail-end of Hurricane Christobel. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mamasmurf
    mamasmurf Member Posts: 89
    Glad you're feeling a little better , hopefully that trend will continue . Very envious of you going to Monkey World , it's one of my favourite places ; have a wonderful trip away .
    mamasmurf
  • Vdonn
    Vdonn Member Posts: 17
    Enjoy Monkey World it is also one of our favourite places to visit. I got my Husband a years adoption on a Monkey there. Do not love near enough to go very often just when we go to visit our son who lives in Poole
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Glad to hear you're feeling better. Monkey world sounds fun.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello bubbadog
    you enjoy your self it sounds lovely i have never been there.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    bubba this is good news :D I am so pleased and you will absolutely love Monkey world...enjoy and tell us all about it when you come back..xx
    Love
    Barbara