70anmu.jpg

I hope September is good to us all .

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Pinch and a punch for the first of the month and no returns
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks teabag..I cant quite believe we are in September... hope we we have a lovely Autumn... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Its a busy month in the Mig household we are off to the theatre on wed for a matinee performance of Faulty towers we have lunch in the theatre restaurant and the show is performed as if you are in the hotel.Haircut tomorrow .On the 15th we are going on a coach trip to Kent its called "war time kent "there are lots of small outings i am looking forward to seeing Canterbury Cathedral and Dover Castle.At the end of the month i will be 67 in my head I'm in my late teens,we have two other family birthdays as well as my best mates birthday,got the cards done and ready to be posted.
    Its a miserable day here even the birds aren't around .Mig
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options
    Thank you Teabag. I'm hoping it will be lucky for me, I have my first appointment with my rheumy after one year, and boy - do I need to see her. :?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein