Comments

• rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Me too Christine, I think he's funnier.
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Judge Judy V Judge Rinder .....fight fight so far think its about 3 toJudy ...5 for Judge Rinder with a few abstainees :lol::lol:
  • rondetto
    If you missed today's episode you want to watch it on catch up. It was fireworks. One nasty man even went back into the courtroom to try and attack the judge.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh I missed it Ron,I don't watch other reality programs, but love this we all need some light relief in our lives.. and my goodness he makes me laugh..I don't care who is paying for what.. :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • rondetto
    Best one yet today Babs, it really was fireworks.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Catch up it is Ron... :D thanks
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Saw today's show. He was not a nice piece of work
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • rondetto
    A real bad character Slosh. She was well rid of him but wondered if she
    was going to have some grief from him after the show.
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    I've been recording them as it's on when I'm at work so haven't watched it yet. He was on Good Morning Britain this morning, just as funny on there. He said after dealing with someone, he'd had to go and lock himself in a closet and added how ironic was that? :lol: He said to the lady presenter (can't remember her name) that he was pleased to have met her then turned to Ben Shepard and said 'And you too,' and looked him up and down. :lol:
    Christine
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Oh Christine Begger missed it but he is ok but he keeps saying the same thing porky pies he really is to nice ..........Judge Judy she has a very cruel side :lol: and really makes mincemeat out of the naughty people OH WOULD deffinately like Judge Rinder home for tea :) But Judy O M G