Oh No OH has the flu bug!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 11. Sep 2014, 08:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
My poor OH has got the nasty flu bug that I only got rid of last week! I feel awful as he is really poorly with it! And he felt so sick this morning that he actually has taken a day off sick from work. Now my husband never has any days off sick from work, I can't remember the last time my OH had a day off work it was that long ago! I feel really bad that I gave it to him and he's that poorly he's in bed and feels that ruff he doesn't want to get out! So I feel I should nurse him while he's off work and run about for him the way he run about looking after me when I had it. :(

Comments

• Macshadow
    Macshadow Member Posts: 6
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well if you love someone dearly and you're happy with that person then sure you nurse him/her and pamper and run about doing everything to make them feel better. I know I do that :)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    oh bubba dont go feeling guilty these bugs spread like mad..hope he feels better soon..then you can hopefully get some rest...and OH can get back to work bless him
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    If he has flu it won't be just one day he has off work but I imagine your duties will be light - glasses of water and cups of tea / coffee is usually all that is required. Food can wait :wink: I hope he recovers soon, bubbadog. A sick bloke is the last thing any of us need :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options
    Poor you, and poor him. Flu is dreadful. My OH had swine flu year before last and he couldn't even lift his head off the pillow - so unlike him as he's an up and at 'em type. :o

Hope he soon recovers. :?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein