Hi im a newbie :)

Options
conversenerd88
conversenerd88 Member Posts: 2
edited 15. Sep 2014, 17:16 in Say Hello Archive
Hi :P Im Joanne and i have just been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis at the age of 25. And havent got a clue :S i work part time and go to tech once a week and have 2 beautiful daughters under the age of 4 so it was quite a shock when i found out what i have.

Joanne

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joanne and welcome to the foru :) . I have RA plus the added extra of OA :roll: I'm sure your diagnosis must have come as quite a shock but we're all here to help you come to terms with it. Any questions you have, just ask away and we'll try to answer. (Living With Arthritis is better for that as you'll get more answers.) Rants are also occasionally necessary – we're used to them too :lol: And we also have a bit of fun on Chit Chat. Please join in anywhere and welcome on board.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Kazziwaz
    Kazziwaz Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi Joanne, I'm new, joined today. I too have psoriatic arthritis. I was diagnosed at 23 and here I am some 24 years later of living with it. Happy to chat if you want to :D
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Joanne
    And welcome to the forum...
    You will find lots of info and get support from people that are going through similar...talking can help ,so I do hope to hear more from you very soon
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Joanne
    Welcome to the forum
    You'll get lots of help on here but as SW {I think} said Living with Arthritis is the best forum to get answers from.
    I have OA in multiple joints, osteoporosis, kyphoscoliosis and spinal stenosis :) I'm collecting them :lol:

Look forward to hearing from you

Love
    Hileena