pocket duties please

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 25. Sep 2014, 09:57 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have another appointment with my Orthopaedic consultant on Friday. This is a follow up one to the one I had six weeks ago and at which he said he was concerned about me and referred me to neurology as well as for another MRI of my whole spine to double check I haven't got another problem there and that he wanted to see me again in 6 weeks whether or not I had had the scan/appointment.
I have had my scan so will get the result of that and then...who knows? I have got a neurology appointment but not until November.
So if anyone wants to come along you are most welcome though it will be an early start as my appointment is at 9.20.
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm in, Slosh. I guess it's a bit early for alcohol. Pity. It'll have to be a coffee then :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Slosh
    Tea for me and you can have a drink for me later. I'm not allowed it on my meds :-(
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Slosh
    Count me in as well

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Count me in too. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    I'll be there with coffee and maybe a wee nip - SW maybe it will be a late finish from the night before rather than an early start?
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Count me in Slosh! Just make sure there's a poof and cushions for me to get comfortable!!
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Im in too Slosh. Mig
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    I'll be there too, Slosh.
  • Slosh
    Think I'm going to need big pockets. Thanks to you all
    Julian of Norwich