villier sends her apologies

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
edited 26. Sep 2014, 09:27 in Living with Arthritis archive
Our lovely Marie says she's sorry she's not been around to support others recently. She's had stuff going on that makes it difficult for her but she promises she'll be back soon.

I do hope so because I, for one, miss her very much. She is there for one and all with a kind, encouraging word and is always good for a laugh on Chit Chat, or even on LWA where appropriate. The forum isn't the same without her.

Take care, Marie (((())))
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Best wishes Marie, I will miss you, please come back soon ((((()))))
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Why is she apologising? :? I had a feeling that she was struggling - she would not voluntarily be absent - so I for one hope that things get better for her soon. I agree, Sticky, it's not quite the same without her, is it? I too miss her humour and selflessness; I am sure she will be back and that will be a good thing.

I hope you feel better soon, Marie. ((( ))) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    (((()))) Mig
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    No apologies needed but I send you lots of (((((()))))) and would love to send you a huge bunch of flowers to make you smile. Marie joined around the same time as me so I always felt that we were two 'new girls' together. Hopefully you will feel our support and kindness the way we have been lucky enough to feel yours.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • stickywicket
    Marie joined around the same time as me so I always felt that we were two 'new girls' together.

Crikey, LV :o That was the forum's lucky day. Our best ever BOGOF :D
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Marie joined around the same time as me so I always felt that we were two 'new girls' together.

Crikey, LV :o That was the forum's lucky day. Our best ever BOGOF :D

:lol::lol::lol: This is why I love this forum. Thank you, thank you, thank you all, I have never met such a bunch of caring, supportive lovely people, thank you also to SW for starting this thread. Although I haven't been posting I have been having a wee keek(as we say in Scotland) to keep a wee eye on you all, I promise I will be back soon, I too have missed all my friends and thank you all for your lovely kind words :oops: they have put a huge smile on my face...................the Villier shall return xxxxx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Honey-bun, you take all the time you need. We will always be here whether it be for the good or the bad. You care about us and we care about you - it isn't complicated. I expect you may also have had a wee greet from time-to-time and why not? Theym's useful (as we say down here).

May I venture this comment? You are one stoater of a woman. :) I hope I got that right. :oops: ((( ))) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    You take it easy, Marie. You have a lot to deal with yet you're always one of the first to offer support to others. Sometimes, we need to step back and look after ourselves. ((( ))) We miss you but we know that time can be a healer. Oh and please don't apologise, we understand, really we do! x
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Oh DD you are a wee smasher too :wink: and thank you Sophie I try to put in what I get out, I am getting there hope to see you all soon xxx :D
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Sorry I'm late seeing this Marie..you are always so encouraging to people including myself..but sometimes you need some me time... we are always here ..so take you time and carry on keeking :) ...and look after yourself...(((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    Hello Marie. Just stopping by for a top up. (((())))
    Steven Wright
  • silkysam
    silkysam Member Posts: 113
    Hope you are feeling a whole lot better. Take care Marie and thanks for all the help you give xx