Hip, hip, hooray for ...

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 25. Nov 2014, 15:10 in Living with Arthritis archive
... DD

You are always so generous with your time, and post very thoughtful and appropriate comments. This forum really wouldn't be the same without you. You are a wonderful person and a real friend to us all.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Three cheers for DD. All together now!!!

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'll second that. She's not such a bad old stick is she :lol: Thank you, DD :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Ooh Sticky, you mustn't use the word 'old' when referring to DD. What penance are you going to have to make now I wonder? We'll let DD decide.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    I've always said DD is the wise one of this site, she is such a generous person with her time and always replies to everyone's posts. She is the mother of AC Forum. And I bow to you. Hip, Hip, Hooray for DD. Mwah.
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    What everybody else has said!

Thank you DD for your time and helpful posts, for which I have been very grateful.

Meg
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I honestly don't know what to say :oops: apart from a heartfelt thank you. AC is very important to me, it was a joy to find the site because I was the only one in our social group with any form of on-going chronic condition (I still am!) and hadn't realised just how isolated I felt. Now I don't because I 'know' all of you.

If you want to hear flannel and insincerity then don't come to me. :wink: I try to give honest and experience-based advice and support because that is what the forum is about. We all have our better and poorer times but, ultimately, it mostly comes down to us developing our personal coping strategies and diversions. That takes time and this is where the forum can truly help, I think, because by reading about others you learn about yourself. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    I echo all the above sentiments re DD. As a fairly recent member of the AC forum I have appreciated the advice and the humour DD supplies.

Keep up the good work!

Tezz.x
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Just have to agree with everyone else DD, I know your words of wisdom and experience have been invaluable to me.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Here here :) she's a little diamond isn't she?!
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    A wee belter is our DD :D xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    I'll always drink to DD....................... :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)