Here we go again!

poorlypaws
poorlypaws Member Posts: 12
edited 22. Dec 2014, 08:09 in Living with Arthritis archive
:xmas_lol:
Just back from the hospital now I am back on their books. Met my new Rheumy nurse who was great, approachable, professional and informative and vital to me at least, she has a great sense of humour! Did the 'education' for self injection of Methotrexate with Methoject pen then did my first one with her watching, I needn't have worried about it, really straight forward, got to take folic acid 6 days a week this time to hopefully minimise side effects but feeling oddly relieved to be back in the system. We'll see how it goes. Have a lovely creakyness (not even sure that's a word) free Christmas, rest up people and let's hope 2015 is a peaceful year for us all, xxx. Sue :carolers:

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh that is a good result. Several, in fact :cheesygrin: I'm so pleased all has finally gone well for you and well done with the metoject pen. I hope you will have a much smoother ride in future :xmas_smile:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    That is great news Sue let's hope this your year xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Hope all goes well. :xmas_lol:
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I am pleased that you have resumed some medication - the meth pen is a doddle and I much prefer it to the pre-loaded syringe. Here's to a better time for you but it may take some time for any real benefit to be felt. Good luck with it all! DD

:hoho:
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    That sounds a very positive end of to the year and I'll have my fingers crossed for you that 2015 sees you in better health.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Wishing you well for 2015 and have a lovely Christmas..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Tia1723
    Tia1723 Bots Posts: 43
    That’s a great news sue. Metoject is easy to use and can make life better. Hope you get on well with it. Getting a good Rheumy nurse is not less than any Christmas gift :lol: . I am sure with right type of care and decision making; you will get better in coming year.

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2015.

Love,Tia.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Glad your appointment went well and wish you a good Christmas and happy 2015! :rudolph: