Thanks from me too!

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 25. Dec 2014, 02:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
Like LV I just want to thank you all for your understanding, support, advice and encouragement. I haven't been on here long but it's been an eventful year for me with its ups and downs and I now I wouldn't have managed nearly as well without all of you.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas and New Year
:carolers:
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Slosh that is what the forum is all about helping one another, you have been very supportive to others since you have joined, you get out what you put in.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, best wishes for 2015 xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Slosh, I've only just 'met' you, but I'm pleased I have. Please have a well-earned break at Christmas, and I hope Santa is kind to you.
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Slosh
    That's what the forum is for :xmas_smile: Don't worry we'll {or I'll} be shouting for help and support and I'm sure you'll reply.
    Hope you have a lovely and as pain free a Christmas as possible

Love
    Hileena
  • kirst74
    kirst74 Member Posts: 72
    You support others too, have seen it many times!!!
    Hope you have a great Christmas!!
    Kirstyxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Information, support and encouragement is, to my mind, the main point of the forum - we all know how challenging life can be and it's lovely to have you along with us because you take the time and trouble to support others. Obviously I would have preferred not to have 'met' you (along with everyone else on here) but we are all in similar boats and can help each other.

You've had a dreadful year but you have battled on and triumphed time and time again. We've been with you, are with you and will stay with you, it's not a difficult thing to do! :cheesygrin:

Have a lovely Christmas - and a good rest - and I hope 2015 is a much better year for you (and the rest of us). DD

i60.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Slosh its such a lovely forum for supporting one another...long may it continue..have a lovely Christmas and a good 2015..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Slosh, we are all here to support each other!! And I want to wish you & your family a very merry Christmas and a good new year! :xmas_smile:
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    And a big thank you to you too! You're another wonderful forum member who takes time out of her busy life to help others and it hasn't gone unnoticed. I don't 'know' you but I am so proud of how you are managing your return to work. This might sound silly but seeing you cope has helped me cope too and helped me believe in myself on the days that I am struggling at work.

Here's to a good 2015 for you. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :cheesygrin:
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Starburst, thanks so much for that message, all I can say is that I am in awe of you and all you have achieved, are achieving and will achieve.
    And it's good to count you as a friend
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Merry Christmas Slosh
    you have made me smile this year so thank you to you too :rudolph:
    Love
    Toni xxx