SNOW !!!!!

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 31. Jan 2015, 04:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
Has anyone got any of this white stuff . we are ok at the moment but sleet is forecast today in my area so we shall see. if you do have snow please take care and stay safe.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• Sharon2960
    Sharon2960 Member Posts: 329
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    None here yet, the forecasters can't seem to decide if we will get some or not! Would like to see a bit today as I've got our GD today and she's not seen it before - she's 13 months old! I've got her wellies and warm clothes at the ready!
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Had some fall last night here in Loch Lomond and have had a few sleety showers today so ground a bit mushy thank goodness I don't need to venture far today xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Here in Yorks. it looks pretty in the sunshine but we haven't had much. The main roads have been gritted but we skidded a bit on the minor ones.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Just started at about 1pm here on the Notts/Derbys border. Quite big flakes too. :x Don't like snow unless I don't have to go out in it, but it does look pretty.

e028.gif

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    None yet, just very cold rain. :( DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Lots here, unfortunately. I haven`t ventured out - hubby kindly did the shopping. Older son lives higher up the valley and had a tough drive home last night.
  • Turbogran
    Oh dear seems a lot of you have snow,I'm hoping if we have any it's not a lot as I am supposed to be going to visit family in kent next week as it is they are due to have some next week,hopefully if they do it is not a lot am staying in Ramsgate in a hotel not far from my sister but if it snows too heavily I will be stuck in the hotel for a couple of days :roll: and not be able to visit her, or my daughter and family in Margate. so keeping fingers crossed. :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Turbogran
    Just looked out here still none here's hoping we don't. :!:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Kent is clear at the moment. Some sleety snow showers earlier tonight. If it changes I'll post again. Tomorrow may be a bit dodgy here, but let's hope it stays as sleet.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Grace I appreciate that not travelling till Monday but on my 14 day netweather forecast that I that I get everyday on my laptop it says risk of snow next Tuesday to Thursday. I'm due to travel back on Thursday so am keeping my fingers crossed its sleet rather than snow cos that don't settle. and I can get out and about easy. :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    We have lots of it but I've enjoyed it's prettiness, the girls have made a snow man and now it is welcome to disappear but I don't think it will
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    No more today but a very cold night so it's still pretty.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    It`s not thawing up here in Durham - side roads and footpaths are lethally icy. I`m staying indoors!
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    We had sleet falling and as it was so cold it did lay on the ground for a few hours making everything white. Think that is the nearest we will get.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    We have had a little bit of snow and sleet it's so cold.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx