Off on my travels again

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 2. Feb 2015, 10:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
A week today hubby and i are off to Lake Como we got an a great deal from Sh***ings its an all inclusive the only drawback is you are traveling through the night both ways but we do get plenty of breaks,there are included excursions and an optional one on the bernini railway through the mountains which we are going to go on.We will be away for 8 days altogether so hope to keep in touch as i will be taking my iPad with me.But got a week to go yet ,my sister and her husband are also going ,my sister has had two knee replacements on her right leg she still hasn't got much bend with the knee and the company has been so helpful she has a seat so she can straighten her leg .So got a week to sort out and get packed I'm a little excited already. Mig

Comments

• theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oooh Mig, I love the Italian Lakes - I hope you all have a fantastic time, especially if you take the train ride through the Swiss mountains.

Take lots of pics & enjoy.
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Enjoy and have a good time Mig .
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Sounds great mig wonder if you will see any Italian hunks in lycra if you do photos please :lol: have a fab time I am sure you will xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oooh!

I am very envious Mig :) You'll have a lovely time. My SIL and BIL go on this sort of holiday all the time and love them. He's had both ankles fused and manages ok.

I'm not surprised you are a 'little' exited :D

Toni xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Italian hunks in lycra who wants one ? Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Mig I am so pleased for you, and to be going with your sister and husband is great ,you have a lovely time and I look forward to hearing all about it... :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Sounds fantastic Mig. You'll have a great time. If you're taking orders for Italian hunks in lycra, I'll have one please. :lol: I love the Italian accent when they speak English. My boss's mum is Italian and her daughter married an Italian chef.
    Christine
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Sounds fantastic mig. Hope you all have a great time. :D

s040.gif

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Oh Mig, that sounds amazing, I hope you have a ball...can you fit me in your case please?
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Sounds lovely, mig, and I hope the bus journeys aren't too arduous. Presumably the drill is as with flying – drink plenty and walk around as much as you can. I hope Mr Mig will take his stick. Enjoy the lycra fest.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh this sounds gorgeous - I hope you have a fabulous time. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben