Just saying Hi to everybody?

Smiley1
Smiley1 Member Posts: 2
edited 26. Feb 2015, 05:24 in Say Hello Archive
:D Hi everybody I'm new to the online thingy but I've had arthritis for over 25yrs now!It started when I was a small kid&never stopped!Im an electric wheelchair user&I used to use gutter crutches.I just wanted to try this out&say Hi!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums Smiley1 from the moderation team

As mods we are here to help with any problems you may have on the message boards.

There are lots of lovely people here with a wide range of experiences with arthritis and the problems of living with the condition. Just join in wherever you like you will be made very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

Moderator JK
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hi there, Smiley :D Well, you made it here OK in your electric wheelchair. Well done :D

Please join in anywhere. Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat are where most of us hang out. I'll look forward to seeing you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Smiley
    Welcome to the forums.....just post in any of the fourms although as Sticky says.....Living with arthritis and Chit Chat is where we usually are.
    I've seen the gutter crutches but never used them
    We are a mixture here of wheelchair, rollators, crutches, mobility scooters.....you name it someone her uses it although I'm not sure anyone else uses gutter crutches...I use ordinary ones permanently
    Hope you enjoy the forums
    Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, it's lovely to meet you and well done on finding us! I am in my eighteenth year of my malarkey and use crutches and a rollator: I recently bought a wheelchair for holiday use so I can get out and do more (courtesy of my chauffeur, a.k.a. Mr DD). I hope you find the forum useful for support and encouragement, we are a caring bunch who understand the troubles and tribulations we face on a daily basis. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Smiley1 and a warm welcome form me..
    You will soon get the hang of it..the forum I mean..you will find it so friendly and very supportive so just jump in...
    Love
    Barbara