Pocket duties with a difference

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 2. Apr 2015, 04:50 in Living with Arthritis archive
As some of you know a few weeks ago I reluctantly put in a formal request to reduce my working hours. On Thursday I have a meeting to discuss this. I am a bit apprehensive, about the meeting but I have been sensible and my Union Rep will be attending the meeting with me, and is spending some time with me before the meeting to look at my job description and my suggestions for changes. I won't know the results until the end of April but it's a start.
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hey Slosh,

Wishing you good luck. I will definitely be there. Have you broken up for Easter yet?
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    I hope it all goes well for you, Slosh. I'll be in your pocket.

Meg
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Me too though I'm sure you've no need to be apprehensive. You've dealt with everything magnificently so far.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hope it all works in your favour slosh..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    Thanks all. We finish on Thursday, can't wait!
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Slosh wrote:
    Thanks all. We finish on Thursday, can't wait!

I assumed all schools finished last Friday. The traffic today told me otherwise!
  • Slosh
    It varies with the authority. My daughter was upset as my Grandson finished last Friday and she'd planned to invite me over today.
    Julian of Norwich
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Hope it goes well for you Slosh - I'm on holiday in Wales at present, but will be metaphorically in your pocket with you.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello Slosh, I hope today goes as well as possible for you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Hope the meeting goes well and you get the support and understanding you need.

Deb x