I got carried away

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 1. Apr 2015, 12:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
In our house pickles don't go in the cupboard ! as hubbys eyesight is a bit dodgy i imagine them smashed all over the kitchen so the jars are kept over the prep side where he doesn't venture ,so there i am chopping veg with my nicer dicer and my eyes lit upon the jar of sweet pickled onions ,i will just have one i thought,it was a new jar and now there is a third of them left !i will suffer for it later ,what have you over indulged in and suffered for it later.Mig

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    At the min Easter eggs...I only intended eating the bar inside but really got carried away.. :oops:I felt quite sick serves me right.. :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh dear, pickled onions are my downfall too together with gherkins in sweet vinegar. I know the acid isn't good for my joints but the taste . . . . DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I hardly ever drink but I've taken a shine to ameretto, neat out of the bottle. It is my way of dealing with things.

Elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    I like neat Amaretto too Elizabeth but my downfall is ice cream. I can eat it by the bucket load and often do. And I keep eating after I feel sick. It's so yummy.
    Christine
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Fruit and nut chocolate, gherkins, beetroot, freshly baked bread, the list goes on, not much hope for me is there!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    My downfall is food in general. :? But I can't eat anything pickled any more with my sore mouth. Beetroot, raw onions, gherkins, brings tears to my eyes now. :cry: But love cooked onions, can't get enough of them. :lol:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein