Hello - Feeling uneasy

Jonwright
Jonwright Member Posts: 9
edited 14. Apr 2015, 13:13 in Say Hello Archive
Hello,

I've had PsA for over 10 years now. Been on Enbrel for about 5 years and wow does it help!

However, I'm feeling anxious at the mo as im under investigation for suspected sarcoidosis. Had letter from hospital yday saying I have abnormality on my kidney too, have to have another CT.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello

Welcome to the forums, I hope you will find support, advice and light relief here.

I am one of the moderation team, we all have one or more arthritis "hangers on" or look after family with the same. If you need help with the technicalities of the forum just get in touch via a personal message.

CJK Moderator
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I too have PsA, it's not fun, is it? My memories of Enbrel are not that wonderful, it was thanks to the monitoring that my trouble with it was spotted and sorted but arthritis-wise it made no difference whatsoever. I am not surprised that you are feeling uneasy, I guess that anyone would, but I hope that all will prove to be well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello and welcome from me too. I have RA but fortunately haven't had such problems. You may have more replies if you post om Living With Arthritis.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Hello and welcome. I'm sorry I can't help with advice, but can understand your anxiety and just wanted to say hello. I have RA.