Re solo rheummy visit

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 11. May 2015, 12:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
Apart from liver count everything else is ok,liver count was 114 consultant said should be round about 40 recommended that i lose weight :shock: i know i have put weight on but she said to do it slowly as crash diets can be as bad for the liver ,she wants to see that weight has come down when i see her in november.So thats it for 6months.Mig

Comments

• theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Glad your appointment went fairly well, Mig. I need to lose weight too!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    My liver is my best feature :roll: so I'm lucky with my ALT counts.

You'll sort out the weight loss, mig. My solution is always that I can't eat what I don't buy.

Well done on managing without Mr mig's input :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    114 - that's a tad on the high side for my hospital, I would have been referred to gastro immediately! Good luck with losing the weight, it can be done, just make the changes gradually and slowly (and don't wear the lead-lined diving boots on your next visit :wink: ) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Mig at least they have picked up on it, join my club when it come to losing weight...going off your pics I wouldn't say you had much to lose..hope the reading comes down when next checked out.
    Love
    Barbara
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Pleased that everything went reasonably well, Mig. I seem to be in a permanent battle to keep my weight steadyish. Good luck with your weight loss.

Meg