Depo injection

Options
theresak
theresak Member Posts: 1,998
edited 12. May 2015, 10:44 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well, thankfully the large dose of depomedrone I was given last week is making a difference to my joints and me - so that`s a big plus.

On the downside, I have had a rather nasty UTI, for which I`ve just finished my second lot of antibiotics. I fervently hope a third lot is not necessary, as they did not agree with me at all.

One day, I hope to have joints and everything else in perfect sync!

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I like the last sentence, Tezz. When you do please let us all in on the secret :)

I'm sorry about the UTI. These little add-ons we do not need. I hope the antibios sort it quickly.

Good news about the jab, though :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Tezz
    Glad to see the injection has help, long may it continue...and hopefully the infections will ease up soon..like you say you need them to sync...good luck
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I'm pleased it's made a difference - long may it last! I too am sorry about the UTI, I know they can be a right nuisance for some on here so I hope it does the decent thing and goes away sooner rather than later. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    I'm glad the injection is helping. I'm not so glad about the UTI. Nasty. I hope you get that under control soon and things settle down. Lots of liquids until then ((()))
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter