throat all the time getting really
bored with it now.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh dear. That doesn't sound good.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Thank you Slosh no not good as you say we have a really bad few weeks with so many things going wrong and each time we have started getting things under control something else comes up. as well as putting up with this I have also had my youngest daughter who is not a child she is a 41yr old women constantly going on about her problems but not even interested in anybody elses but her own and the constant telephone calls are driving me mad. but I suppose that's families for you. am so looking forward to my holidays in 4 and a half weeks as will on a cruise out of contact for 14 days it will be bliss. :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Carol like you say family's eh..you can choose them...hope things in prove very soon..my late mum used to say you have never done with your children..and I know what she meant now....thank goodness you have the cruise to look forward to...peace and quiet.. :) bliss
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    You sound as if you need that cruise, Carol. And to be out of contact. Sometimes technology makes us too available. One reason why I've never had a mobile phone. Hang on in there. Four weeks isn't long to go. (((())))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Thank you Ladies

Barbara Wise Lady your Mum I know exactly what she meant they can drive you crazy funny thing is since my eldest daughter had her first baby who is now 23 she has completely changed I now have 2 more grandchildren one of 21 who has always had lots of health problems since a child and a 13 year old and a 3yr old great grandchild who also has an genetic enzyme problem who has to be on a special diet, But like me she manages it all we talk to one another about the problems and then that is it. but the youngest has no kids no partner and to be honest so self centred that she tends to get everyone back up. :roll:

Sticky so true sometimes I curse mobiles and laptops as you say they make us too available all the time. And yes OH said yesterday this holiday had better be a good one we both need it. and its true things haven't be easy for either of us over the past few weeks I'm surprised that we have not had any really bad arguments just minor disagreements and yes that is a miracle in itself :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    How are things now, Carol? Any better or are you even more desperate for that cruise :)
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Hi Sticky thanks for you concern. things reasonable at the moment we are coping only one problem recently one of the runners on our sliding door to our shower has broken and of course causing problems in using the shower so need to get someone to deal with that OH surprisingly dealing with that we are still keeping quite calm about things :shock: how i'm not sure and it has gone reasonably quite where youngest daughter is concerned in fact have not even heard from her since my original post. so although there are still things that need sorting out with understanding and patience on both sides :o we are jogging along ok still looking forward to cruise though. Just hope all the things in hand at the moment are sorted out before we go and we don't have to come back to them. maybe a miracle will happen we can only hope :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    Turbogran wrote:
    we are jogging along :

:o So, you're jogging now? Well done :lol:

Seriously, just enjoy the respite while it lasts.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Oh sticky
    that made me laugh yes I would be shocked if either of us were jogging that would be a sight to behold belive me :lol: but know what you mean and i am enjoying the respite from all the hassle but will be even happier :D when all the pending things are sorted out but I suppose we have to be patient. not easy :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx