Its been such a long time.....

skezier
skezier Member Posts: 11,333
edited 23. Aug 2015, 15:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
I just popped in to say sorry I not been about....

Somebody stole my dog!!!

She was one day off 5 months...She is now two ...You think this bone crap wrecks lives .....no Pup's theft ....Its more than trashed me...

Its taken over my life...Its killing my body lol....like that was hard ;-)

I keep recommending this wonderful site so I thought for once I would pop in...

Hey Pup has modernised me...We had to join face book ......mind I uses my middle name...too many folk I don't want to bump into ...side glance at an evil ex lol....

We had to join twitter too...Things I never thought I would ever do.....

Pup now has her own page, her own group and her own twitter account..See how much its taken over my life...The bad side though is the hurt (and huge guilt) goes so deep...The stress has trigger flares left right and centre lol like it would miss that opportunity....

I grovel about walking like a drunken gorilla putting posters up with huge pain, useless neck and crap hands lol...See when you have a huge incentive you can do it '-)

It life...but not as you know it springs to mind...

I promise to pop in more and try to ease back on my obsession...

I got find her but equally I am really heading for a major body breakdown if the rest of me isn't going to lol.......xx

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Skiezer,
    Great to see/hear you back again......try to pop in more often and thanks for the pm.
    Apart from the loss of your dog...how re you and whats happening in your life?
    Get those large cuppas on the go and have one yourself :lol:
    Love
    Hileena
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    CRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! d040.gif!

Hoorah :sun:

g045.gifBrilliant to see you.

That lot still wander through the café so please pop in for a builder's
    c065.gif

Love

Toni xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Well hello my lovely! :D It's lovely to see your name on here again despite it being with bad news. I am sorry about your dog, what a ghastly horrid thing to happen, all I can offer is a fleet of electric-blue copes so I shall go and round them up, give them directions and release them into the wild. Keep an eye open, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Cris it is so lovely to have you back with us...you know how I feel about the pup..but you can talk to us lot ..and hopefully we can take some of the burden off your shoulders...heee cant believe it...I hope you stay put :sunny: :sunny: xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    It has, indeed, been a long time and welcome back.

I'm so sorry about your dog. I think there's a fine line between doing one's utmost and being obsessive and, if your health is suffering, you may have crossed it. We have enough health problems without inflicting more on ourselves. I understand your desperation but two years is a long time. Maybe time to call it a day so as to preserve your strength for your other waifs and strays.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hello Cris,
    It's great to see your name back on here :!: :D
    Although I've been absent from the site for quite a while, I have often thought about you and wondered how you were getting on.

I'm so sorry that your dog was stolen. Sadly, there are some very evil people in the world :x

I think you have done absolutely everything you could to try to find her, so you can't do more. You mustn't let it drag you down to the extent that it makes you ill. Easy for me to say, I know, because I would probably be equally obsessive if it were my dog.

Take care of yourself as you need to preserve all your strength.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello Cris :D
    who could forget such a kind lovely lady. this arthritis keeps us together
    we are so pleased to see you back try not too worry about your dog think
    he was found by a lovely lady like you who needed a dog.
    take care I will be thinking about you and your body parts. :)
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Cris HIYA

m010.gif

Welcome HOME :D:D

22.gif

I hope you and your doggie are reunited.

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • barbara12
    Don't you dare leave us again..if you only pop in now and then..and like Toni says the cafe is always open...((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Where is she Barbara?? Not gone again?

Next person who sees her knows what to do.....

s075.gif
  • barbara12
    Toni think we had better go and look for her..among all the employees.. d035.gifxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Hi Skez. It is so lovely to hear from you.

I'm so sorry about your Dog being stolen. I am currently sponsoring Greyhounds and quite a few go missing and some have been stolen. It breaks my heart. One was stolen from a 9 year old boy during a walk and they phoned the family to announce they would not be releasing the dog.

So many are abandoned and others are stolen from gardens. You see the posts all the time.

It is heartbreaking and you always want to know what happened even just to get closure. My cat went missing some 15 years ago and It still pains me.

There have been some heart warming reunions after years apart though so never give up hope.

I hope you are managing with everything and lovely to hear from you again.

Elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Pleased to meet you Cris. I've heard a lot about you. All good. I've been told what a lovely person you are.
    Christine