Another newbie, 24 with PsA :-)

Bekki91
Bekki91 Member Posts: 2
edited 22. Aug 2015, 06:58 in Say Hello Archive
Morning all,

I stumbled across this forum last night so decided to join. I got my diagnosis this week after 3 years of flares a few times a year and 10 years of aches (was told they were growing pains). Dr has put me on sulfasalazine for now. Thats all for now just thought id wave at you all :-)

Bekki

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will find support, advice and light relief here. There are lots of others like you here.

I'm one of the moderation team, we all have one or more arthritis
    "hangers on" or look after family with the same. If you need help with the technicalities of the forum just get in touch via personal message.

CK Moderator
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Hi Bekki
    Just popped in to wave back at you as it can be quiet at the weekend, and I didn't want you to feel ignored.This is a friendly and supportive forum, and there are others with PsA who'll be able to answer queries you may have. I'm in the 'other' camp - OA - but soreness and fatigue are common to us all sadly.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hi there bekki :cheers:

I'm glad you joined us and hope we can help with any questions you might have or just a bit of support from those who know how it feels.

Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat are where most people are. I'll look forward to seeing you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I too have PsA and have been taking sulph since 2002. I have a friend whose PsA is wonderfully controlled on sulph alone, I hope you will join his gang, not mine! I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Hello Bekki and welcome, though I'm sorry you qualify to join us. I hope we'll be able to help you with empathy and support. I have RA, plus some OA, so double the fun!

Do keep posting.