hello

helenl
helenl Member Posts: 3
edited 7. Feb 2023, 10:09 in News Archive
Hi I'm Helen I've got oesto arthritis of both knee's, I've had 7op's between them. I also have oa of my spine, jaw, shoulders, , both hands , I have more ops planned for next year hopefully my oa will give me a break at some point, would love to hear from anyone many thanks Helen :island-shark:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find support, advice, light relief and friendship. There are others here with OA and I am sure you will find them helpful.

I am a member of the moderation team. We all have one or more of the arthritis "hanger ons" or look after family with the same. If you need help with the technicallities of the forum please just get in touch via a personal message

Best wishes

CK moderator
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi there Helen and welcome from me too. My OA came as a result of many years of RA. I have it in most joints - two new hips and three new knees, all very successful.

Not many people venture on to this 'News' forum so I suggest you re-post on Living With Arthritis where you should get more replies. And do feel free to join in on any other threads. I'll look forward to seeing you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright