Has anyone heard from Tony (tjt)?

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 5. Oct 2015, 22:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
It's been so long since I've seen his name on the Forum I'm naturally wondering if he's okay. Have any of you heard from him at all?

Tony, if you are looking in can you give us a quick "hello" if possible? You are being missed! Thanks.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Not heard a thing Grace..but I am sure he will be back when hes ready...if you look in Tony I hope you are doing has well as possible and still traveling around x
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Missing you Tony . Mig
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Hope he is ok and just taking a break from posting.
    Christine
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Quick hello and a huge thank you to you ladies. I'm not so bad thank you. I'm just taking a break from the forum.
    I'm awaiting a start on biologics. . The methotrexate/Sulphasalazine combo ain't doing that much. I'm going to be on humira. I'll let you know how I go on.
    We have been on too many jaunts to remember lol. Best ones this year have been southern Ireland and Taunton. Went to MonkeyWorld and to the Haynes car museum. . Brilliant.

Hope everyone is alright. Or as much ok as possible.
    Xxx
    YBH's
    Xxx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Its really good to hear from you Tony , but sorry the meds are no longer working...will have everything crossed that the biologics..when you get them ..work well.
    And glad to see you have been carrying on with the traveling...good for you :D x PS let us know how you get on...
    Love
    Barbara
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Good to see your name and hear your voice, Tony. Best of luck with the humira, it took a while to kick in but has been a good drug for me.
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Hi Tony

Haven't been on the forum for a while but have recently returned to the fold!

Looked through the postings and noticed you also hadn't been on for a while either.Hoped all was ok with you.

Hope to see your wit again also we males seem a bit thin on the ground at the moment.............. :(

Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Tony, welcome back!

So good to see your name showing up. I hope the new meds give you some relief, if anyone deserves it, it's you.

My aunt lives in Taunton - lovely part of the country. We've been to Monkeyworld and the Haynes Motor Museum - both brilliant days out.

Good luck with getting the new meds sorted. Please remember to let us know how you get on.

Take care,
    GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Good to see you Tony,good luck with the Humira . Mig
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Glad to see your name back on the Forum, hope the new meds will work for you. So you went to Monkey World, did you enjoy it? It is a huge place isn't it! You take care and hope to see your name again soon on the forum. This place has been quiet without you on here. xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Well knock me down with a feather, was only thinking about Tony yesterday, hoping he was okay.

Glad to see you've ben on some lovely jaunts around the UK Tony. My girls were in Southern Ireland this weekend and also I love Taunton, especially the cider.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Sorry forgot to mention the humira.

Sulfasalazine and methotrexate did nothing for me either. I just got steadily worse but once humira was added to the mix things have improved. I do have to take regular breaks as the itching and coughing ca get too much but it certainly helped with the pain.

Let us know how you get on.

Elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Good to see you posting Tony. Sorry the meds you've been on aren't working. Hope the new ones are better. Doesn't stop you though.
    Christine