Made my day

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 17. Oct 2015, 12:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
A friend at work complimented me on loosing weight. I laughed and said she was wrong but she insisted. Weighed myself when I got home and she was right, I've lost half a stone!
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well done Slosh! If only I could lose weight without thinking about it. Let's hope you feel better for the loss.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • Slosh
    Thank you. Just need to continue doing whatever it is that I'm doing right. Think it just comes down to eating a bit less,especially on work days when I'm usually too tired to cook or get anything out of the freezer so just have a sandwich.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    well done slosh ..its not easy but you are obviously doing something right.. :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Well done you!!

I hope you have enough weight to loose?

Love

Toni xxx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Well done slosh but just make sure you are getting all the nutrients that you need xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Slosh
    I definitely have the weight to lose and I'm taking a daily multi vitamin just to make sure I'm not missing out on anything, plus I eat sensibly on non work days.
    Julian of Norwich
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    All good then Slosh :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Well done Slosh! I bet that made you feel good. :D
  • Slosh
    It did. Going to celebrate at half-term with afternoon tea!
    Julian of Norwich