After a looking time away from here I'm back ☺

loopylou
loopylou Member Posts: 175
edited 1. Nov 2015, 13:51 in Community Chit-chat archive
Thought I would say hello again as its been so long since I was on this, a lot of things have happened since I was last here so here goes
1. I moved to hednesford near Cannock all the way from notts to move in with my boyfriend, we rented a house for 3 years then last yr we bought our own home been here for almost a year now ☺
2. I finally escaped my job in derby 2yrs ago, I'd had enough of the commute from Cannock to derby to my parents then back to derby for after school then back home to Cannock. My job is still breakfast and after school but its less stressful, I love it ☺
3. I turned 30 (as it turns out a lot of u posted happy birthday to me its 2 yrs late but thank u all☺) I was dreading it but it turned out the best birthday ever, my boyfriend proposed!
4. We are just 2 months away from getting married, we're having a winter wedding.
5. We adopted a cat, she's just turned 7 she's called jess, she is our baby ☺
6. I decided to get fit as I was v overweight I always had been, I say had as I'm not anymore, I used to be in size 18/20 now I'm in size 10! Determined its not going back on, can't afford to update my wardrobe again!
Anyway it's gud to be back ☺ gotta go get ready for work now so see u all soon!
Just keep plodding along singing a song

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome back Lu!!!!!!!!!

Wow! You have been busy :) Looking forward to a slimline wedding then? :) Congratulations on both of those acheivements :)

You will be living very close to me now I think.......I'll be looking out for you ;)

All in all you sound a much happier person I am very pleased :)

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Welcome back loopylou
    I do love to hear good news..and this is the best, a lovely winter wedding a new house..in a new part of the country.. a new job and a size 10s figure:D many congratulations on all of this.. and I hope you have a lovely wedding day...x
    Love
    Barbara
  • loopylou
    I am much happier than I was frogmorton, whereabouts do u live then if I'm close to u now?
    And thank u barbara12 its taken a lot of hard work and determination to get this size think it was hitting 30 that did it lol I'm looking forward to getting married particularly at Xmas time as its my favorite time of year ☺
  • frogmorton
    I'm very close to you I suspect.....in H Hayes :D
  • loopylou
    Yes v close I'm not far from hednesford town centre ☺
  • frogmorton
    Keep your eyes out for me in my gunmetal grey Juke!!

hehehe!

Love

Toni xxx
  • loopylou
    Lol will do frogmorton ☺