HALLOWEEN UPDATE

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 1. Nov 2015, 07:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
Now that the cauldron has been return we need ingredients,anything rotten is needed got to work quick the witching hour is nearly here,been out collecting slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails even clear out the botton of the watering can all sorts of creatures in there ,just chuck what you find in and hope for the best.Mg

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just chucked in some broken snail shells found in the back alley. A smelly cheese sandwich I found at the back of the fridge. Some old smelly socks (OH forgot they were under his bed). Hesitated to put some bags of dog pooh I found outside. What makes folk pick up after their dog and bag it, then leave the bag there :x ???? I'll add them if you want. :shock:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,123
    Options
    Hooray, back in business :D I have some rather OAP eggs, a carton of custard that has been open too long (I think I'll skip inspecting it & just lob it in) and I'm sure if I scuffle in the bread bin I can find some 'unbread' (undead bread) ha ha.

As I'm sure I observed last year, I will keep my distance from the cauldron while it's in progress, a toad might be too tempting for someone to pop in and I suspect I might be an ingredient too far. :lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Just had my cupboards cleaned out so 2 bags full of out of date foods...and a few spiders in there :scary-spider: :scary-spider: ..also some smelly cheese that shouldn't be smelly from my fridge... a060.gif :oops: :zombie-cat:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    Options
    Don't know whats been lobbed in but it don't half stink and a green mist is creeping from under the cafe door.
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    :zombie-mummy: oooer maybe it was my furry green greek yoghurt that I found at the back of the fridge
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    anyone want to share some sweets... I have a bucket full here and no ones come trick or treating.... :zombie-cat:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    Options
    Ive got lollypops only had three kids come ,must have been the smell from the cauldron,will bottle it for next year.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    What a great idea mig!

Anti-trickortreat-potion ATP :) We could make a fortune!!!

We had a very quiet Hallowe'en here too, but still many fireworks going off.

Roll on a week tomorrow ;)

Bah....humbug!!!!
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    I know a lot of people who would pay for the potion. Great idea. Not one trick-or-treater here so plenty of sweets left. Help yourselves. I think people must have thought it was firework night. Lots going off round here last night too.
    Christine
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options
    Same here, a very quiet Halloween. Although we did hear some fireworks in the distance. Don't think anyone round my way can tell the difference between it and bonfire night!!

:scary-spider: :spider:

Argghh! the spiders have escaped from the cauldron. Even they don't like the stink. :shock:

:vampire: :zombie-mummy: :horror-movie:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein