Time change

Options
daffy2
daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
edited 7. Nov 2015, 04:26 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm used to discrepancies of an hour between computer clocks and domestic ones but the gremlins seem to have added an extra tweak on here. Apparently it's now 00.36 on 7th Nov, but my clocks reckon it's 23.36/ 11.36pm on 6th Nov....

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    This is a lot for my small brain to cope with daffy.....

but feels creepy!

are you back with us in 'normal' time now??? :shock:
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    Ignore me, I should have been in bed like I'd originally intended....!
    What I wrote wasn't what I'd noticed ( I thought there was more than an hour's discrepancy) and what I'd noticed had a perfectly simple explanation(post details are historic not real time).My brain caught up as I was dropping off to sleep when it was too late to do anything about it, hence this very public evidence of my mental incompetence.
    Mind you, even though I know why it happens, it's still a bit weird when the computer thinks it's tomorrow and you're still in today. I've been struggling this year with the time change for some reason, not helped by going through one of my 'it's OA but let's have a major inflammatory episode for fun' periods, which has set off fibro and IBS.
    Time for breakfast and revising the day's plans in view of the weather....
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh Daffy, that has made me chuckle! Mental incompetence? You? Far from it, we all get the odd mental glitch, it's one of the 'joys' of life. Time is an artificial construct, who decided what time it it is anyway? I know I am heading towards my favourite time of the week, 10am Saturday morning. I love it because Friday night has been and gone but the rest of the weekend beckons . . . . . smashing! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben