Newbie 29 years old with RA since I was 4

Shazza1205
Shazza1205 Member Posts: 3
edited 9. Nov 2015, 08:48 in Say Hello Archive
Just wanted to say hi, I am new to this but just feel like it would be nice to speak to anyone who is a similar age with arthritis as have never spoke to anyone my own age who understands

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums Shazza from the moderation team

As mods we are here to help with any problems you may have on the message boards.

There are lots of lovely people here with a wide range of experiences with arthritis and the problems of living with the condition. Just join in wherever you like you will be made very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes
    Modonfriday
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Hi Shazza , welcome to the forum, and sorry you had to find us as we say on here. It tends to be a bit quiet at the weekend, but have a read around and you'll find others in a similar situation to you. I'm in the other camp on both counts being much older than you and having OA rather than RA so can't help I'm afraid.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hi Shazza. I've had RA since I was 15 but I'm way past your age now. However, we do have younger people on here with RA (plus assorted other variations of arthritis) . Try reposting on the Living With Arthritis forum for more replies. And good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Hello Shazza, and welcome - it`s nice to `meet `you.

I have RA too, but like SW, I`m a lot older than you. Do keep posting so we can get to know you better.