pocket duties please

nearlybionic
nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
edited 27. Nov 2015, 04:26 in Living with Arthritis archive
HI
I am off for 2 appointments tomorrow. The first in the morning, to see a dermatologist. Not sure what outcome i will get there but I will go.
The second is my review with my orthopaedic consultant following my recent fall causing wires around my RTHR to snap. I am improving slowly, but am still getting sharp shooting pains when I walk further than pottering indoors. I am also still getting the neurological problems eg numbness and burning in my leg and foot. I have an MRI booked now on 20th December (a Sunday)
I am nervous of seeing my ortho as last time I went he said we will see you in 3 months ( not yet!!) and then yearly if things have settled. Oopps! silly me falling :roll: :oops:
Mr NB is coming with m, but any other support is greatly appreciated.
NB

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Of course you have my support, NB. You didn't seek to fall and, presumably, you didn't fall as a result of skateboarding, snowboarding or hang gliding :lol: Ergo, you are not to blame and no orthopaedic bloke worth his salt would attempt to blame you. I hope all goes well.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Hi NB will happily do pocket duties tomorrow.I don't mind cancelling my skateboarding and hang gliding lessons (snow boarding has been cancelled due to absence of snow!).
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    I'm working tomorrow but will be thinking of you.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    I'll be there, NB. I hope it all goes well for you.

Meg
  • emmaadams
    emmaadams Member Posts: 140
    hope all goes well tomorrow .. and count me in xxx ill be thinking of you xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Hope everything goes okay today, keep us posted.