Hello

Petal57
Petal57 Member Posts: 9
edited 28. Nov 2015, 04:47 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all

Just found this forum and I have had arthritis for the past 28 years. I feel quite lucky as I can look after myself without any help and several years ago I had an operation on my hand which was great, because it now works. I gave up my job in electronics last year for medical reasons and I am now looking for work.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Petal57,

Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums. As mods we are here to help with any problems you may have on the message boards.

There are lots of lovely people here with a wide range of experiences with arthritis and the problems of living with the condition. Just join in wherever you like, you will be made very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

All best wishes

L (Moderator)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello petal57 and welcome from me too.

You sound to have coped well with all the problems that arthritis can bring so well done you!

I've read your other post. I'm sorry, I can't help other than to suggest you copy it to the 'Benefits and Working Matters' forum and / or Living With Arthritis where I think more people will see it.

I wish you luck :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Hello Petal57, and welcome to the forum.We`re a friendly bunch here, so do keep posting and let us get to know you better.
  • Petal57
    Petal57 Member Posts: 9
    Hello petal57 and welcome from me too.

You sound to have coped well with all the problems that arthritis can bring so well done you!

I've read your other post. I'm sorry, I can't help other than to suggest you copy it to the 'Benefits and Working Matters' forum and / or Living With Arthritis where I think more people will see it.

I wish you luck :D
    Thank you that is a good suggestion.