Progress again

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 3. Dec 2015, 16:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well tonight I weighed in again and collected my 1 stone award from two weeks ago and also an award for being "slimmer of the week" two weeks ago. :lol: That was when I lost 4 lbs.

Last week when I weighed in I'd gained one and a half pounds but was determined to carry on, as I knew it was my body saying I'd lost too much in one go the week before. You all very kindly, again, provided the encouragement I needed. Thank you.

When I weighed in tonight I'd lost two and a half pounds, this means that that sneaky one and a half pounds which made a re-appearance has gone and taken a further 1lb as a bonus! Good news.

This means I've now lost 1 stone, three and a half pounds since I started. Next target? To get to my one and a half stone award!

I now move forward with another week but unfortunately with a complication. Please kindly see my other post "what more can life throw at me?". Thanks.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• emmaadams
    emmaadams Member Posts: 140
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    YAY way to go ... you are doing great Grace ... hope all goes well next week .. xxxx congratulations !!!
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Hurrah. Mig
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Well done Grace going the right way :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Great stuff you are getting there Grace god luck for this week xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • GraceB
    Thank you ladies for taking the time and trouble to post your replies and offer your support. It's weigh-in day tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've been following the plan and haven't cheated so we'll have to see if my efforts will have been rewarded.

I'll update tomorrow night once I've weighed in.

GraceB
  • GraceB
    Well another pound has gone! That makes a total of one stone, four and a half pounds so far. Mustn't ignore that half pound. Another two and a half pounds and I'll get my "one and a half stone off" award. So, that's my next target.

GraceB
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    That's great stuff Grace you are doing so well and doing it the best way, you will get to target no doubt about that. Keep up the good work xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Well done grace I see you are aiming for the half stone targets as you loose weight its a good way of doing it that's the way I did it now it to stay in target each month to see how many I can achieve its a total of 19 at the moment with the aim of it being 20 at Christmas . :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GraceB
    Thanks for the continued encouragement.

I've weighed in again today and another half a pound has disappeared. Total off is now therefore 1 stone, five pounds. :lol: So although it's still slow, I'm still gradually getting this weight off.

Sadly my joints are not recognising this as yet - in fact, recent days they've been worse than ever! A bit annoying but that's life!

GraceB
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Well done on a further drop, slow and steady is the way to go.
    Annoying that your joints haven't noticed but let's face it, a lot of the time our joints are on a different page in the book or not even reading the same book! At the moment I'm finding this wildly fluctuating weather is playing havoc with mine - they're so confused they've just all decided to hurt all the time which is rather tedious.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Well DONE Grace!!

That's a fabulous achievement :)

Whatever you are doing it's working.

Love

Toni xxx
  • GraceB
    Thank you for your replies.