Happy Christmas everyone

Options
dachshund
dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
edited 28. Dec 2015, 06:16 in Living with Arthritis archive
I wish the kind and helpful Mods as well as the lovely people on this forum a happy Christmas and a happy new year.
take care all
joan xx :candycane:
take care
joan xx

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Dear Joan,

Wishing all those that remember me from long ago and for those that are new since then, a peaceful Christmas and a happy, healthy and interesting 2016.

I may well be on the forum again because unfortunately I have to have a revised knee replacement.

One knee replacement is fine, done in 2008 but the one done in 2010 has not been happy since 2013 gradually getting worse.

I do look in at the forum every now and again and it nice to still see names that I recognise.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
    Options
    Hello Elna
    it's nice to see you on the forum i'm sorry you have to have a knee replacement I hope you don't have to wait too long for it and that it help's you. good luck.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Hi Elnafinn,

Lovely to see you back, but very sad at the reason. I'm glad you are on the list, hope it comes in soon

Love
    Mod Yx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank you, Joan, you are very kind to remember the Mods as well as the rest of us. I wish you and Sue a gentle and peaceful Christmas and a better 2016.

Elna, I have been wondering about you because you are a stalwart of the forum but now I know why you haven't been around so much - I am so sorry and I hope the revision proves to be helpful.

May I take this opportunity to pass on my thanks to the Mods and the others behind the scenes at AC, I fear that many of us who frequently use the forum take you all for granted but if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be here, yes?

I wish everyone well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Thank you all for all your kind comments...have a lovely Christmas, we are here to support you all during the festive period.

Mod JK
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Midway between Christingle and Midnight Communion services just pausing to wish one and all a peaceful Christmas. May I join in with thanking the Mods for all their hardwork on our behalf.

Sending Christmas blessings to one and all.

Deb x
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I found that the pusskins had been spoilt! And my OH cooked enough food to feed an army! But now it's over he is getting restless so having to find jobs for him to do!! My OH got me lovely gifts and so did my sister and my next door neighbour was naughty and spoilt me. :santa2: