I wish you all a better 2016.

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 3. Jan 2016, 15:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
And I do. It may not be pain-free (and may well have setbacks, most years seem to) but the constant of the forum will be here, plodding on as it does.

May I take this opportunity to thank the Mods, and all of those behind the scenes who work on our behalf, so we have this method of communication. Thank you for everything you do.

I wish everyone well. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    It may not be pain-free

May not? May not :o Please tell me you've not been faking it all along :lol:

And, yes, a timely reminder to thank all our Mods for their sterling work on our behalf. Thank you, one and all. I shall try to be good in 2016 :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    A big thank you to all for your very kind comments and support, on behalf of all the Moderating Team, Forum Web Manager and the Helpline Team we wish each and every one the very best in 2016.

Best wishes
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL,when it arrives I will be tucked up in bed having par-taken of the amber liquid. Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Ah yes thank you from me too

t07008.gif

love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    And a big thankyou from me..and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone..xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Happy New Year to everyone and thanks to the mods for the work they do.

Meg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks for your lovely comments, may I in turn wish everyone a great New Year too.

We are honoured to help the forum stay safe for you to chat to each other and help the hundreds of 'visitors in need' that join the forum each year.

Love to you all, from all of us
    Mod Yx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello DD and everyone
    thank you I wish you all a happy and not to many problems
    sue lost her balance getting on the scooter this morning I pull her on from her wheelchair. she fell on the floor and she hurt her leg this happened out side I got a neighbour to help I phoned 999 they took half an hour they thought she was inside
    even thou I said. she letting me know what happens I blame my self I have a job pulling her.
    i'm sorry to go on. and spoil your day.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Have a happy New Year mods and everyone else.

A message for the mods. I am a volunteer for our branch and we run peer support stands {They keep changing the name LOL} It was Champions not long ago.
    Anyway from our stand one of the most useful things is {what I call the pinkies} the pink cards with freephone number, web address etc on it. I have had a lot of people come back and say what good support they got when they rang the helpline
    So have a Happy new year everyone

Love
    Hileena
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Happy new year to Mods & Members of Arthritis Care Forum. You have all been so important in my life and hope we all have a better 2016 with appointments and pain management!!
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    I wish one and all a happy New Year................. :)
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Happy New Year to one and ALL.

Apart from aches and pains 2015 was good so looking forward to a really good year.

It's a grin, honest! :xmas_cool:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I thought I'd let you know that my 2016 has not gone well - an early-leaving from a curry house last night so I could sleep in Mr DD's car (he drove which was maybe a good thing otherwise he'd have been torn away from a good night out) and today a temperature.

But Joan's news dwarfs mine and i feel very guilty that I haven't been looking in. :oops: Joan, I am so sorry. I will PM you. Daisy.
    068.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    dachshund wrote:
    Hello DD and everyone
    thank you I wish you all a happy and not to many problems
    sue lost her balance getting on the scooter this morning I pull her on from her wheelchair. she fell on the floor and she hurt her leg this happened out side I got a neighbour to help I phoned 999 they took half an hour they thought she was inside
    even thou I said. she letting me know what happens I blame my self I have a job pulling her.
    i'm sorry to go on. and spoil your day.
    joan xx

Joan I, too, am so sorry to learn about Sue falling off her scooter. You must be dreadfully upset but please don't blame yourself. If it wasn't for you she would never get on the scooter at all or out for walks and what a difference that would make to her! Quite how you manage to help her on with all your own problems is a mystery to me but we all know that what you lack in physical strength you make up for in mental toughness.

How is Sue now? And, how are you? You must have been as shaken as she was. Please give her my love and keep some back for yourself. (((( ))))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright