Joint pain

Popsmith1874
Popsmith1874 Member Posts: 29
edited 2. Jan 2016, 12:29 in Say Hello Archive
Happy new year everyone , new to this forum have RA, And OA ,and at the moment struggling but am not going to let this disease get the better of me,hopefully this year will be a better year

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Popsmith1874

Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums. As mods we are here to help with any problems you may have on the message boards.

There are lots of lovely people here with a wide range of experiences with arthritis and the problems of living with the condition. Just join in wherever you like you will be made very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

All best wishes

Mod Yx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello there Popsmith1874 and a Happy New Year to you too.

There are several of us on here who have 'done the double' arthritically speaking. I have RA and OA too.

Please join us on the other forums. Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat are the most popular ones. Just chip in anywhere :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Popsmith1874
    Popsmith1874 Member Posts: 29
    yes its good to talk to people who understand what we are going through, hope y have a pain free day
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, just to ring the changes I have PsA and OA, it's not a double I would have willingly chosen :wink: I am under no illusions about what 2016 has to offer but I wish you well and hope you find the forum interesting and informative. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben