The trifle had it's revenge!

Options
GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 3. Jan 2016, 12:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, I enjoyed just one or two treats Christmas Day, one of which was some trifle - although I did have two medium sized portions.

I've weighed in tonight and although I'd wanted to ideally stay the same that's sadly not the case. :roll: I've put on half a pound. However, it could have been a lot worse bearing in mind it's been Christmas so I'm thankful for small mercies.

My focus now is to get to do my best to get to the "2 stone off" situation before my gallbladder op on 16th January. To do this I need to lose three and a half pounds. Bearing in mind the previous three weeks I'd lost a total of 6lbs I think this should be manageable. If it doesn't happen, it won't be for the lack of effort on my part.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Theres an old saying "a little of what you fancy does you good".Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    It was one weigh in. And it was Christmas. No-one's perfect :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    half a pound is good I gained 2lb over christmas still never mind I know I wasn't good but I will get it back off again
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    I have missed months!!!!!!!! at SW. Got myself bck last week and I've put 3lbs on. Luckily that is the top of my target weight so I have to try and get some off for next Thursday.
    We'll do it.
    Don't worry.....Over Christmas everyone puts weight on but if you go back onto plan you'll soon lose it again

Love
    Hileena