Twins

12346»

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,402
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh Legs!!

that must have been a worry - I do hope all will be well from now on :areindeer:

(Elizabeth - your poor little Charlotte all grown up now, but must have been scary)

Wonderful year you will all have even if it will be hard work ;)

Love and ((()))

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Linda you must have worried sick about Isabelle , and her poor Mum and dad..and Jack wondering what is going on..I'm so glad to read she is back home and all is well... :D love to all of you..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,707
    Legs, I'm sorry. I was away for Christmas and...er....a little 'indisposed' after New Year so I managed to miss the twins' birth. I'm so glad all is well and I wish all the family the very best.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Hi Toni, Barbara and SW (nice to see you SW and no need to apologise) a010.gif

It was a worry because she was so sleepy. She has to go back to hospital tomorrow, to the ward, for a check up. The midwife has been and weighed the babies and they are gaining weight, and nearly back to birth weight now. The Health Visitor is going on Thursday to check that everyone's okay so they are keeping an eye on them.

The babies share a Moses basket because they settle better when they're together. We spent yesterday with them looking after all the children whilst mummy and daddy went shopping and had a breather. :wink:

At feeding time Mr Legs and I had a baby each and we had a race to see who drank the most milk. Isabelle and I won the first time and the second feed Oliver and Mr Legs won :D Jack is being a super big brother too and is very helpful plus he likes to show his brother and sister all the bouncy things he can do at the grand old age of 3 :lol:

Happy days!

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Jack is proving to be a lovely big Brother.

Charlotte was very sleepy, slept right through from the start except when in hospital I could hear her screaming down the corridor (I wasn't allowed to stay but hopefully that rule has now changed). Her big Sis was the opposite.

Sounds like they are thriving now.

The twins born one each side of New Year were in the USA.

Elizabeth.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    tkachev wrote:
    Jack is proving to be a lovely big Brother.

Charlotte was very sleepy, slept right through from the start except when in hospital I could hear her screaming down the corridor (I wasn't allowed to stay but hopefully that rule has now changed). Her big Sis was the opposite.

Sounds like they are thriving now.

The twins born one each side of New Year were in the USA.

Elizabeth.

Things have definitely changed now Elizabeth. I can remember being told off for walking and carrying my baby and this was day 4 in hospital ......nowadays new mums go home after 6 hours don't they and I don't think anyone tells them off :shock: :roll: :lol:

The babies are thriving, Mr Legs and I spent Monday and Tuesday helping out although mummy is doing really well and went running down the road with Jack when she, Mr Legs and the babies walked Jack to his new nursery! (They weren't in hurry it was running for fun!) I stayed behind with the dog as it was too far for me to work so I played with the dishcloth and dirty pots :lol::lol:

Hope you're okay :D

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'