elsey61 Member Posts: 2
edited 11. Jan 2016, 17:37 in Say Hello Archive
Hi new member Elsey61

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Elsey61,

Welcome to the forum from the moderation team. You will find lots of friendly conversation, help and advice if needed and certainly humour.

It's most helpful when making your first post to say a little about yourself and why you have joined this forum, then there is something around which to develop the comments.

Take care
    Mod Yx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hi there Elsey61. I'm an old member :D Welcome to our forum. I take it you have osteo. I have that plus RA (Rheumatoid). If you have any questions please ask away. Living With Arthritis is where most people hang out. And do feel free to join in on any thread though, if you have a question, it's best to start your own. Good luck and I hope to see you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, it's nice to meet you but I am sorry you have had to find us. I have PsA and that has led to OA in some useful joints - where are you affected? Has your GP prescribed anything to help ease the pain? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Elsey
    Welcome to the forum.....I have OA in hips, lower back, neck, and ankle
    Also opsteoporosis, spinal stenosis, kyphosis scoliosis and a few other things LOL

Love
    Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Elsey61 and a warm welcome from me..you will get lots of support and information from the forum , so just jump in..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Ladybrown
    Ladybrown Member Posts: 130
    Hello Elsey61 and welcome. I am also OA, knees only for me.
    You'll find lots of help and support here