Options
staffa
staffa Member Posts: 7
edited 25. Jan 2016, 08:29 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, I'm new on here. Now 13+ weeks since trapeziectomy with LRTI. Definitely improving but thought I would be further on by now!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi staffa

Welcome to the forums where I'm sure you will get a lot of help and good advice from all the lovely people on here.

It is a little quiet being Sunday evening, but I'm sure that someone will be along shortly to help.

We are here if you need any support to do with using the forums. Many of the mods have some of the many varieties of arthritis and we all know about the feelings that go along with having it.

Do read and post across the different topics that you will find here.
    All best wishes
    Mod B
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Hi staffa. I've not had a trapeziectomy but there are several current threads on them both on this forum and on Living With Arthritis. Check them out and, if you need more replies, try posting on LWA as more people lok in there. Good luck!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • staffa
    staffa Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you both. Just trying to work my way round this site! :)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, I've not had a trap. either but the feeling that you should be further on post-op than you are is a familiar one - I dealt with it by remembering how things were before and immediately-post op; when one is in the middle of it all it is very hard to gauge one's progress.

What kind of arthritis ails thee? I am one of the 'lucky' ones in that I have an auto-immune plus OA. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben