Back from sons

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 13. Feb 2016, 14:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
We had fabulous few days ,the highlight apart from seeing the grandchildren was going into london to see Billy Elliot what a stunning show ,we then went to F&Bs for tea grandson had a huge pizza and I watched in disbelieve as it disappeared ,there wasn't a crumb left,we had to go on the underground(which i hate) grandson was put in charge of me he held my hand which hasn't happened since he was a toddler must say I had a tear when he asked if I was alright,where have all the years gone.Mig

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Aww Mig you have such a lovely family..and glad you had a lovely time..time seems to speed up even more when it come to GC...bless I bet you felt so proud of him...
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Sounds as though you had a wonderful time.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Isn't it lovely when they start to take on the adult role?

I recall when No1 son was departing for uni and he hugged his younger brother - a first, but fortunately, not a last.

Glad you had a good time, mig.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I'm pleased you had a good time, Mig, and yes, the underground is scary: everything (and everyone) moves too fast. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Glad you had a lovely time. First our kids then our grandkids grow up way too fast. You must be very proud of how your grandson looked after you.
    Christine