HAPPY BIRTHDAY Slosh

barbara12
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
edited 18. Mar 2016, 02:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
Sorry this is a bit late but hope you have had a lovely day..
h087.gif xx
Love
Barbara

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Echoed by yours truly! Crikey girl, you kept that quiet :wink: I hope your day has been one of the better ones and that you have enjoyed it, despite being (probably) at work. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Thank you both and I wasn't at work as I do Wednesday through to Friday now.
    Had to give in and take a day off last Friday as Thursday was a day of massive brain fog/fatigue.
    Started celebrating yesterday when I went over to my daughter's and collected presents and cards including a lovely one my4 year old Grandson had made at nursery. I felt well chuffed when she told me that the 6 year old was really and genuinely surprised to find out I was older than her Dad!

Quiet day today, but I went to my favourite local tea room (a regular haunt), to treat myself and polished off a very nice cream tea with two scones, I'd mentioned this to my daughter so she had messaged the owner and not only did I get a birthday hug and kiss but I didn't have to pay as it was his birthday present to me.
    Work tomorrow and unfortunately my "spare" rollator will be going in with me as I've been finding my lunchtime duty increasingly difficult.
    Sunday I'm back at the tearoom again for afternoon tea with some friends so all in all a lovely birthday week.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Sorry I missed your birthday Slosh ,enjoy your next visit to the tea rooms. X Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    :oops:

Sorry Slosh

Belated Birthday wishes from me

t3362.gif

I can see you have had a good week so far

Love

Toni xxx
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Belated birthday wishes, Slosh. :D So pleased your birthday week is going well. Enjoy your return to the tea rooms - I love cream teas!

Meg
  • Slosh
    Thank you
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Only just read this Slosh happy belated birthday x
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    A very belated, very Happy Birthday from me Slosh and many happy returns x
  • Slosh
    Thank you all, I'm having a bit of an extended birthday as I round off a good week with afternoon tea with friends on Sunday.
    Julian of Norwich