Severe fatigue causing grief!!

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 9. Apr 2016, 06:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
The last couple of weeks I have been feeling extremely fatigued to the point of actually falling asleep mid conversation with OH!! I spoke to my G.P about it yesterday and she thinks it could be a few things including, a flare up and due to my bump on the head. So I'm going to have a full blood check and see if it shows anything. Yesterday I had a rest day and a lie in till 10am and I was still exhausted by 7pm and went to bed for a sleep and didn't wake up till 9pm then went back to sleep at 10.30pm and didn't wake till 7am this morning!!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    It always does but it's part-and-parcel of the condition, yes? No doubt the fit and the bump are also contributing. Rest as much as you need and I hope things improve soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    It could be all manner of things but your GP is on to it and that's good. I hope there's a simple, and easily dealt with, solution.

You have reminded me that Mr SW has always had the ability to nod off mid-conversation. Usually it's when I'm speaking :roll: but once it was in the middle of his own sentence :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright