House of cards

Airwave!
Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
edited 12. Apr 2016, 04:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
I don't have much sympathy for Dave Cameron, all he had to do was tell the truth once, the Labour Parties pack of baying wolves waiting for a meal is downright intrusive and unwarranted. Who would want to be an MP after such a display?

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Not sure if the truth hit him in the face he would know what it was...
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I hardly think Labour were like a pack of wolves. David Cameron was caught out and had questions to answer-it is the nature of politics. The information was leaked otherwise we'd be none the wiser, and I'm sure he'd much rather it was kept under wraps. He looked like a rabbit caught in headlights and didn't seem sure he and his family hadn't benefited from favourable or zero tax rates.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Politics is not the place for the more gentle, thin-skinned and sensitive souls of the population, is it? The boorish behaviour of MPs in the chamber is less than edifying, the childishness and overall immaturity of its inhabitants pitiable. Hypocrisy combined with 'Don't do as I do, do as I say' is the default setting for all parties, be they blue, green, purple, red or yellow in branding. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Jeremy Corbyn announced he would publish his tax return... then found he had lost it and so had to ask for a new copy.
    Doesn't give me much faith in his ability to lead the Labour party let alone the country.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich