UPDATE ON THR RECOVERY

2»

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Keep getting stronger wonderful lady. I've been thinking of you and you sound like you are working hard at your recovery. Go trooper! (((())))
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Just to say a big thankyou to all you lovely people..SW, WLs, and LV..its certainly help the recovery process having people that understand....quite a bit of swelling yet but wound is doing good..roll on the 3rd of May..6 weeks post op...I just need to sleep on this side..my back is misbehaving... :) xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    I'm glad your wound is repairing well. I'm sure the swelling will start going down soon. You must be about halfway to 6 weeks post op are you? Hope the next few weeks go quickly for you. xx
    Christine
  • Wobblylegs
    Wobblylegs Member Posts: 99
    So how's it going Barabara? How's your back standing up to the sleeping?

I am 5 weeks post op today and I woke up feeling as though I was starting to turn a corner in recovery. I've managed to go out for a brief lunch yesterday, just a sandwich and coffee but it was great. I've also starting walking a short distance outside each day this week too :-) we drive a short distance and walk in a park by the river which is lovely.

So this morning when I woke I thought about you and how much you helped me and wondered how you are doing?
    Wobbly xx