Hello from me

Jane1234
Jane1234 Member Posts: 10
edited 1. May 2016, 07:53 in Say Hello Archive
Just a hi..to everyone..and want to introduce myself..I was on the site a few years ago but not posted for a long time..

Iv had sero neg arthritis for 30 years...with inflamation in all joints.
Fibromyalgia for 10yrs..along with other rubbish problems it all brings ..
Tried sulphazalacine...if that's how you spell it..and methotrexate..which they took me off because of side affects.
And I'm now on pain killers only.
I hope to speak to you all and maybe make a few friends along the way
Jane

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jane 1234,

Lovely to meet you - you have certainly come to the right place to find new friends - lots over here - and you already have something in common with everyone :P

Have a look around and if you see a topic you'd like to join then please do - it's as easy as that!

I have arthritis too, and fibromyalgia - this is the case for all us mods - they either have arthritis or look after someone with arthritis - this makes us a really friendly bunch to get in touch with if you need any help with the forum

Take care
    Mod Yvonne x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jane and welcome back :D I'm sorry, I don't remember you from before. Did you have a different username?

I have RA and OA. I had to manage on just anti-inflammatories and the odd burst of steroids in my early years and don't want to even think about it now. The combination of methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine has been great for me. Have you tried other DMARDS?

I'll look forward to seeing you around the forums. Please join in anywhere. We don't bite :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright