Say hello

Teddybear
Teddybear Member Posts: 8
edited 3. May 2016, 01:47 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone I have just joined and I am going to a meeting on the 10/5/16 in great Baddow

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Teddybear

Welcome to the forums where I'm sure you will get a lot of help and good advice from all the lovely people on here.

Please do tell us a little about yourself and arthritis. I'm sure you will also find help at your meeting at the Chelmsford Branch.

It is a little quiet on the forums, it being the weekend, but I'm sure that someone will be along shortly to help.

We are here if you need any support to do with using the forums. Many of the mods have some of the many varieties of arthritis and we all know about the feelings that go along with having it.

Do read and post across the different topics that you will find here.
    All best wishes

Mod Bryn
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello teddybear and welcome to the forum :D Could you tell us a little bit more about yourself eg what sort of arthritis you have and where?

If there's anything you'd like to ask just go ahead, preferably on the Living with Arthritis forum where more people will see your thread. Otherwise just join in anywhere you like. I hope to see you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Teddybear
    Teddybear wrote:
    Hello everyone I have just joined and I am going to a meeting on the 10/5/16 in great Baddow
    I was told i have RA september 2015
    I am taking Methotrexate and Sulfasalazine.
    Its in my feet hands shoulders
    I am in pain most of the time i have good days and bad.

Hobbies
    Grocacheing Walking Camping DIY Car Gradening

Work
    Sinour Funeral Opertive

I am married with a son
  • Teddybear
    Hello teddybear and welcome to the forum :D Could you tell us a little bit more about yourself eg what sort of arthritis you have and where?

If there's anything you'd like to ask just go ahead, preferably on the Living with Arthritis forum where more people will see your thread. Otherwise just join in anywhere you like. I hope to see you around.
    Hello Stickywicket
    I have RA in feet hands shoulders.
    I am married full time job i like gardening geocaching walking
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, it's nice to meet you but I am sorry you have had to find us. I live in Suffolk and have psoriatic and osteoarthritis; I take weekly injected meth, fortnightly injected humira and six sulphasalazine tablets per day. I've heard of geocaching but never done it!

I hope you find the forum to be of interest, most people post on the Living with Arthritis board here so have a read-through and see if anything is of particular relevance to you. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Teddybear
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Hello, it's nice to meet you but I am sorry you have had to find us. I live in Suffolk and have psoriatic and osteoarthritis; I take weekly injected meth, fortnightly injected humira and six sulphasalazine tablets per day. I've heard of geocaching but never done it!

I hope you find the forum to be of interest, most people post on the Living with Arthritis board here so have a read-through and see if anything is of particular relevance to you. I wish you well. DD
    Hello dreamdaisy
    thank you