Chartering a plane

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 9. Jun 2016, 07:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
Good idea on Stickys thread Aidan,everyone can go no passport or insurance needed ,we shall need a pilot (me me me) flight crew and trolly dollies ,now where to go apart from California to visit Stickys family . :cheers: Mig

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Mig I would love to be a trolley dolly..throwing drinks over people..will we get a break in wherever we go..I can pack my bikini.. and if the passengers are not behaving I could sort them out.. n010.gif
    Love
    Barbara
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Oooh, can I be in the cockpit with Mig? I'd like to do the announcements- may we go somewhere nice & sunny? I've no objections to California.
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Well, I can do T and scones from the galley. As long as there is no turbulence and I don't have to wear TED stockings I will be fine. California is fine, been once and loved it to bits. 8) I will go pack. Will we need a Sat Nav :lol:
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • mig
    T and scones :lol: have you ever been on one of our jaunts before ? G&T more like.No sat nav needed pass over Ireland and straight on well more or less. Mig
  • theresak
    I 'm definitely on board then - I love a G & T in the summer.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
  • barbara12
    Ignore the little man jumping s030.gif..he didnt pass the interview..wont be long now f133.gif just a few more passengers and we are off..Mig are you sure its over island.. :?
    Love
    Barbara
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Will there be a bar on board............... :?:
    (if not will organise one,real ale of course............. :D )
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • bubbles
    mig wrote:
    T and scones :lol: have you ever been on one of our jaunts before ? G&T more like.No sat nav needed pass over Ireland and straight on well more or less. Mig

Oh yes, a long time back when we went to see Trish. 5 times round the roundabout and third on the left. It was a long time ago. G and T is fine, even though I don't drink, I can make an exception if we are going across the pond. I will pack some duty free things, then I can go round with the trolley h017.gif

I quite like the look of the inside, seems quite comfortable.

private%20plane_zpshvtjeoua.jpg

Must get on, duty free to load up. XX Aidan oh and there is definitely a bar on board.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    If there's a bar and Mig is the pilot do we have some secure means of separating the two, please?

I'm not normally a nervous flyer but......
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    All looks plush and comfortable on board and there is a bar..... :D

(can't see any handpumps on the bar,but will fix that before we leave...... :!: )

Am now waiting,suitcase in hand.............. :)

Oh dear sticky didn't you know the bar is situated in the cockpit........ :shock:

Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Oh dear sticky didn't you know the bar is situated in the cockpit........ :shock:

Ron

:shock: We'll end up with 27 pilots and no passengers.

And half of us trying to work out why we looped the loop when we were only trying to pull a pint :?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12

Ron

:shock: We'll end up with 27 pilots and no passengers.

And half of us trying to work out why we looped the loop when we were only trying to pull a pint :?
    :lol::lol: ...this flight is doomed..but we can have fun while it last..must say I love the first class seats..
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    Some more passengers..I just fluttered my eye lashes and they followed.. e015.gif
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbles
    I am glad we stopped in Iceland to re fuel and tidy the plane after the loop the loop.

Barbara, steady now, it's quite a scary flight at the moment, the captain has turned to jelly.

captain%20jelly_zpslpmxmtcp.jpg
  • mig
    Cant see a dance floor,hope you have all packed for at least two nights and an emergency bag incase of accidents.Mods are you all joining us ? Mig
  • theresak
    Only two nights? That doesn't give us long to let our hair down - we'll only just be warming up!
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Just how much hair do you have Theresa?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o
    I suppose I'd better be the drunkard who annoys everyone and gets thrown off, just give me a parachute, I'll be fine :wink:
    Numpty
  • barbara12
    2 nights Mig :shock: ...I have packed enough for 2 weeks :D what time is lift off...I have already checked in...
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbles
    Barbara, we have already been to Iceland. Did you get up skittled when we did a loop the loop?

I am not sure which way we are heading now. :? :shock:

Who is that waving?

f099.gif

I can see them on the radar.

g050.gif

We won't throw you off Numpty I don't think we have any parachutes
  • mig
    We could only afford two days unless you want to fly in a rust bucket ,there is one parachute but it wants patching,the guy waving is a presidential hopeful with a comb over hair style.
    I must have napped past Iceland did we get much shopping ?Mig
  • bubbles
    :shock: Is it him, oh right. I will nip into the cockpit and type a different direction of travel.

k050.gif

I think I pressed the wrong keys, so am not sure where we are heading, but it looks cold down there c040.gifr067.gif

I am assuming we are quite a way North. :roll: There is some duty free shopping in the hold Mig. g100.gif

Where we will be by morning, I do not know................ :?

I think we can leave the autopilot on and rest up, we each have a nice suite. The plane can be re fuelled mid air, so no worries about that. The beds look very comfy.

plane_zps3m48wo49.jpg
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Count me in I want to be airport security!!

h025.gif
    One of my kids loves watching Border Security and I got rather into it... :oops:

Once everyone is loaded I'm coming too.

Make sure there's coking sherry on board please - Mig doesn't like it

a040.gif
  • barbara12
    Aiden we have been to Iceland... :shock: :shock: I must have had one cocktail to many... :o oh no we need warmer climates..I had better lie down in that lovely bed wake me up if and when we land..hope Toni doesn't go through my luggage.....the bottles are medicinal ...honest....
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    barbara12 wrote:
    ..hope Toni doesn't go through my luggage.....the bottles are medicinal ...honest....

Perfectly capable of turning a blind eye Barbara

a050.gif
  • bubbles
    We are on our way back to the UK, to collect Toni and anyone else who the pilot forgot, no wonder he turned to jelly. Hang on, won't be long............................. :arrow: